It appears that your cart is currently empty
Move or drag deer hands free with the Harness Deer Drag. The smaller dual loop strap is used to attach to any part of the deer as an extender strap that will allow a hunter to drag in an upright position for greater control, improved pulling power and safety. The large loop strap is used as a shoulder harness for hands free dragging and reduces fatigue and injuries. The durable polypropylene dual loop strap simply cinches down to attach to any part of the deer. Ideal for dragging trees, heavy awkward hunting equipment, and dragging deer. Consists of two O-ring buckle-slide, 1- safety reflective orange polypropylene dual loop strap and one 6.5 Ft. reflective orange polypropylene harness loop strap with 400 Lb. working load capacity.
Main feature and benefit
1. Move deer hands free with the Harness Deer Drag.
2. Upright lifting position provides greater control and improved pulling power while reducing fatigue and injuries
Details of use of product
3. Dual loop smaller strap simply attaches to any part of the deer and use large loop harness strap for over the shoulder hands free dragging
4. Easy cinch down dual loop strap and large loop webbing with transferable handle and 400 Lb. working load capacity
5. Consists of two O-ring buckle slide, 1- safety reflective orange polypropylene dual loop strap and one 6.5 Ft. reflective orange polypropylene harness loop strap
Caution: Do not use in overhead applications nor to secure human weight.